Daemon is a technology consulting and solutions provider with its headquarters in Singapore and a strong presence in the Asia Pacific, European & North America regions. Daemon has been serving world class clients in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, UK, USA, Finland, India, Thailand and the CALA region for the last 13 years and has a SEZ India innovation center supporting its global distributed delivery engagements.
- Daemon has an extensive experience in building web-based and mobile-based products using the latest technologies. Some of our core products include Remittance Mobile app, Global HCM, Telecom Billing Suite, LMS.
- Daemon provides Business and IT consulting Services that includes Systems Integration, Application and Product Development, Managed Services and other Portfolio Planning, PMO and Quality Assurance services. We have built a strong expertise in enterprise and consumer mobile solutions, application development factory across all platforms, managed services, enterprise mobile solutions etc.
- Daemon adopts cutting edge technologies that are sought after in the market – whether it is in terms of web-based apps or mobile-based apps, Daemon’s best in class use of technologies results in creating excellent products.
- Our DNA lies in delivering agile, cost effective and robust solutions. We have developed products which are highly customizable, providing services with a high focus from the top management with flexible engagement and cloud based models.
- Daemon provides services and solutions in different industry segments such as Telecom, Financial services, and E-commerce, Education, Healthcare, Transportation and Retail.
Daemon brings extensive experience in the CRM, Telecom Billing , Revenue Management domains and IN (intelligent networks) application/integration areas including managed services . Daemon also partners with some of the leading cloud transformation service providers to deliver public and private cloud solutions. Daemon works with some of the global telecom leaders like TelstraClear, StarHub, Optus, Colt, Bharti, BSkyB, Maxis, Celcom, CableCom.